To become a patron:
- You must be a regular attender at Discovery Church In Hickory, NC.
- You must be a member of the Owning Your Worldview small group.
- You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- If the above criteria are met then you will receive an email with your patron ID and your password.
- Once you enter the library you can change your password.
To check-out a book:
- A patron can check-out one book at a time.
- More books can be checked-out if warranted. Contact email@example.com to discuss the need.
- Enter the library site. (https://oywv.libib.com/)
- Find the book you are interested in.
- Confirm that at least one copy of the book is currently available.
- Place the book on hold by clicking the "Add Hold" button.
- Once the book is on hold Eric will be notified and the book will be checked-out and brought to the next meeting of the OYWV small group.
- The default book loan is 30 days. To extend the loan period send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the need.
- The OYWV Library is a provided free as an equipping ministry for members of the OYWV small group.
- Access to the library is free of charge to patrons.
- All book loans are made on the assumption that the materials loaned will be returned in the same condition they were received.
- While many of the books in the library are marked-up with notes from the owner, no additional marks should be made in the books.
- The expectation of the patrons is that any books that are damaged or lost will be replaced by the patron as soon as possible.